Terms and Conditions
121help.me is a service of the North American Alliance of Child Helplines, 730 West Randolph St., 3rd Floor, Chicago, IL 60661.
The North American Alliance of Child Helplines is a registered charity in the State of Illinois, United States.
Each member of NAACH is an independent agency with it's own beliefs and philosophical values. Every NAACH member may not necessarily agree with or endorse entirely the content of this or of any website this website links to or the advice give, statements made, or positions taken by any helpline/hotline other than their own. NAACH members do not assume any liability for use of content on this site.
Access to and use of this site is provided by the North American Alliance of Child Helplines (“NAAACH”) and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date of your first use of the site.
- The NAACH reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Copyright Restrictions: a) All rights reserved; no part of this website, including information, text, images, photos, audio, video, logos, names and icons may be copied, republished, posted, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of NAAACH and protected by United States and international copyright laws. b) Documents on the site may not be downloaded, altered, adapted, reproduced, copie or otherwise exploited for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use.
- External links to the 121help.me website: Links to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links you leave the 121help.me website and is at your own risk. The NAACH has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions.. The existence of a link from any organization’s site to the 121help.me site does not imply that the NAACH, its affiliates, or its partners endorse the content, product, service, activities or views of that organisation.
- Trademarks: The 121help.me logo is the trademark of the NAACH. The names, images, logos, and service names identifying 121help.me, are the proprietary trademarks, service marks, and trade dress of the NAACH. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark or patent of the NAACH or any third party.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- This site and the information, names, images, photographs, logos and icons regarding or relating to 121help.me or the NAACH, its products and services (or to third party products and services) is provided 'AS IS' and on an 'IS AVAILABLE' basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- The NAACH does not accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site so far as permissible by law.
- The NAACH does not warrant that the functions contained in the material included in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent to and within the jurisdiction in which that Term and Condition is illegal, invalid and unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Disputes:With respect to any dispute regarding the website and rights, obligations, and all actions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the internal laws of Illinois, as if the Terms and Conditions were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within Illinois. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the website must be submitted to confidential arbitration in Illinois, and you submit to the jurisdiction and proceedings thereof, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of our affiliates, partners, or licensors or otherwise have a cause of action in equity, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court of competent jurisdiction and you consent to jurisdiction and venue in any such court for such purposes. Arbitration under these Terms and Conditions will be conducted under the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes then prevailing with the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award will be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms and Conditions will be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Terms and Conditions, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
- Applicable Law: All questions concerning the construction, validity, and interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and the performance of the obligations imposed by these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the internal law, not the law of conflicts, of the State of Illinois.
- Jurisdiction and Venue: Any suit involving any dispute or matter arising under these Terms or Conditions or involving this website may only be brought in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois or any Illinois State Court having jurisdiction over the subject matter of the dispute or matter. You hereby consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction by any such court with respect to any such proceeding.
© 2012 North American Alliance of Child Helplines